A Criminal Defense Lawyer Who Fights To Protect Your Future
At Bauer Law Office, serving Plymouth, Brooklyn Park and area communities, I provide personal counsel and aggressive representation to clients throughout the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas of Minnesota. I am Thomas Bauer, and I bring more than 40 years of experience to the table.
Going On The Offense Is Part Of Your Defense
Taking action to protect your rights early in your case is of the utmost importance. No matter what charges you face, I can take your side to protect your reputation and freedom from the very beginning.
I have assisted clients in a wide range of criminal defense matters, including:
- Drunk driving — Come to me to learn about avoiding fines or jail time, and find out how to prevent the loss of your license. I am an experienced lawyer trained on Minnesota’s alcohol testing device. I understand how fallible it is.
- Traffic violations — Even a simple speeding ticket or reckless driving charge can have a negative effect on your life. Learn about your options.
- Violent crimes — If you were charged with assault, domestic abuse/violence or a similar offense, let’s explore all your available defenses under the law.
- Drug crimes — Minnesota is especially strict when it comes to drugs and narcotics. Even marijuana charges can have devastating repercussions, so do not brush them off as minor infractions. If you have been charged with possession, distribution or trafficking, seek help from Bauer Law Office. I also often work with college students, who may face charges involving drug possession or prescription drug abuse, such as Adderall.
- Sex offenses — Without skilled representation, you are facing mandatory sex offender registration, prison time and other significant penalties. Take immediate action to protect yourself.
- White collar crime — I defend clients charged with check fraud, embezzlement and many other types of white-collar offenses.
- Other misdemeanors and felonies — I understand the embarrassment that comes with being arrested for any type of state or federal violation. I want you to know that you can fight back.
- Representation before you’re charged — If you believe you may be under investigation, don’t wait to consult me. Although you haven’t yet been charged or arrested, law enforcement is likely working behind the scenes to build a case against you. My proactive assistance can make a world of difference in the ultimate outcome.
I understand that my clients want to know how to get the best legal protection for their circumstances. I treat each case individually, and every client receives personal attention throughout their defense case.
Get Your Defense Underway With A Free Consultation
Criminal cases are naturally frightening and overwhelming, but I am here to fight for you and guide you. Don’t let a single charge jeopardize your record for the rest of your life. If you have been accused of any type of crime, contact my law office as early as possible. I am available 24/7 at 763-445-9911 to address urgent situations and immediate defense needs.