Arrested On Drunk Driving Charges? Find Help And The Answers You Need At Bauer Law Office
As a long-time DUI/DWI defense lawyer, I, Thomas Bauer, provide vigorous, highly skilled representation. My clients include individuals of all ages charged with driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol in Minnesota. I can assist you with:
- First-time offenses — I represent both adults and teens charged with drunk driving for the first time. Do not hesitate to call for help right away.
- Repeat or felony drunk driving charges — A felony conviction on your record can greatly damage your future opportunities.
- DWI cases involving drugs — Driving under the influence of drugs is just as dangerous as driving under the influence of alcohol, and it carries equally serious penalties.
- DWI and commercial driver’s licenses — When your CDL and career are at stake, turn to a highly experienced drunk driving defense attorney.
- Blood, breath and urine tests — Errors can be made in every type of chemical test, so don’t assume you are guilty.
- Preventing or reversing revocation of a driver’s license — You must act quickly to protect your driving privileges.
- Ignition interlock devices — Learn more about these devices and how they may impact your life.
- Vehicle forfeiture — Under certain circumstances, law enforcement can take your car, truck, motorcycle, boat AND trailer or recreational vehicle.
- Boating while intoxicated — The laws on the water differ slightly from those on the road, but operating a boat while impaired by alcohol is still a serious offense.
- Snowmobile or ATV charges — Many people don’t think about getting arrested for riding a snowmobile or ATV after drinking. However, DWI law still applies.
Why Call A Lawyer If You Believe You’re Guilty?
A DWI conviction carries long-term consequences. Beyond jail time and fines, it can affect your driving privileges, increase your insurance rates, tarnish your reputation and more. However, many people still wonder why they should bother calling a lawyer after they are arrested. They often think, “I know I’m guilty, so what good can an attorney do?”
If you are innocent, having skilled representation is absolutely critical. However, even if you are guilty, a lawyer can make a very important difference in the outcome of your case. As your defense lawyer, I will determinedly seek reductions or avoidance of the serious penalties you may face. An experienced attorney can often save you more money than you will pay in attorney fees.
For instance, judges order some first-time offenders to enroll in treatment programs that cost $3,000 to $4,000. Is this an appropriate punishment for a one-time mistake? Maybe not. Each client and case is unique. I will work diligently to protect you. I have access to a state-certified alcohol assessor who may determine you do not need treatment.
Contact Bauer Law Office Serving Plymouth, Brooklyn Park And Nearby Communities
I am Thomas Bauer, an experienced DWI defense lawyer with a genuine interest in your legal challenge after a drunk driving arrest. I welcome the opportunity to review your case. Call 763-445-9911 today for a free initial consultation about your rights. You can also contact our law firm by email. We are available 24/7.